Write for us: Some of the Contributor’s recommendations
A SIGNIFICANT NOTE FROM THE DezireFashion EDITOR: It will be our privilege to connect you, and will definitely respond that will follow the given writer suggestions. The email address on this page is exclusively for guest article publications and nothing else. To put it briefly, this means: don’t send silly questions and promotional pitches.
Here at the DezireFashion blog, we always look for interesting articles told from unique perspectives – which explains the perspectives wonderfully.
We love articles that entertain and inspire. Have a strong view of the terms.. written with fearless shades. But this does not mean we won’t recognize well thought out ‘how to’ guides and articles that are a small more neutral. Let’s face it – learning how to style a medieval corset is pretty important!
”Elegance is usually confused with superficiality, fashion, lack of depth. This is a serious mistake: human beings need to have elegance in their actions and in their posture because this word is synonymous with good taste, amiability, equilibrium and harmony.
– Paulo Coelho”
If you’re enthusiastic about sending a guest post to the DezireFashion blog, continue reading to determine what we’re looking for.
Guest Contributor Recommendations: Write For Us
Here are a few VERY important things to be retained in the mind before you submit your article to DezireFashion:
We will not accept articles which may have recently been published anywhere, in any format.
You may write on any topic relevant to the DezireFashion audience. These can include subject areas about the different subcultures we serve – but this may not be a hard and fast regulation.
Your Submitted Article Must:
- Be between 900 and 1500 words long
- Be broken up into sections using appropriate subheadings (use bullet points and lists where applicable)
- Include images where applicable (pasting a link to an appropriate image where you would like to see it in the published article is fine)
- Include links in the article to other Desire fashion articles where applicable. If you need to reference another website, only use reputable sources (and never to DezireFashion competitor sites, or commercial websites)
- Include a brief 2-3 line summary about you, the author, at the end of the article. You can provide one link to your personal blog or writer website, or one of your social media handles if you wish.
Types of Articles That We Love:
- How the articles would solve a specific problem (these do not always need to be fashion based)
- Different tutorials for interesting arts and crafts with an ‘alternative’ slant. If you can provide your own high-quality images then this will increase the chances of your article being accepted!
- Lifestyle, culture and social commentary articles
- Opinion pieces and controversial topics! If you have a stunning opinion on something – Pls let us know ~~ Always Welcomed!
Articles We WON’T Accept:
- Articles that have previously been published elsewhere, in any format
- Articles that are promotional in any way, offer a product or commercial service – or link to a website that does (This thing comes under the sponsored post).
- Articles that are alike to something we already have published on the blog (so be sure to do your research)
- Articles that are fiction, poetry, reviews, or any format other than a straight-up blog post
- Articles that are offensive. It’s ok to write an opinion piece – maybe even throw in a couple of profanities here and there, but anything that is outright offensive or discriminatory will not be accepted!
- Articles that are political. Sorry, this is an alternative fashion and lifestyle blog. And we’re going to keep it that way!
When you submit your work to DezireFashion:
- You grant us the permission to publish your article (upon acceptance) on the DezireFashion blog and associated media properties.
- You grant us permission to make minor edits for length, tone, and clarity
- You understand that we will not respond to every single submission (although we will try)
- You agree that all work is your own. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to plagiarism
- You agree to the Rebels Market terms
How to Submit an Article to RebelsMarket
Step 1: Read the DezireFashion blog thoroughly to get a feel for the types of content we like to publish and to make sure that the article topic you have in mind has not already been covered.
Step 2: Read the guidelines of the content that is outlined above, and take note! We will change these from time to time, depending on the types of content we are looking for. For example – a detailed opinion piece on why there is a clear need for how or what to attire might be great for the spring/summer season – but not so much around fall and winter.
Step 3: Send a complete draft of your article to email@example.com, with the words ‘Guest Contributor: Your Article Title’ as the email subject line. A google doc or word document is fine.
Step 4: Wait. I will do my absolute best to read all contributions in a timely fashion – but cannot guarantee a response to every individual entry. If, however, you’d like to follow up with an email if you haven’t had a response within 1 weeks – then feel free.
Step 5: If we accept your article we will contact you to let you know the good news asap, and we will work from there. If not, just submit a new article! Sometimes I’ll ensure to pass it on a beautifully written article simply because it isn’t the right fit for our blog. One of the best way to ensure that an article is accepted is to read the blog and guidelines thoroughly and come back with another idea.